Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365 The 365 Project

I am starting the 365 Project with this post. It's something I have wanted to do, but just never got around to starting it on the day I wanted to...the first of the year.

So here we are January 1st, 2011. What a perfect day to start this project. Every day for the next year, I will be posting a photo. It could be me, the hubs, the kids, the dog, my shoe, some flowers, a stranger, the sunset....you name it. It's the little things that are going on (or not going on) that you will be finding on here this coming year. And don't worry, I will still be posting some stories here and there in a separate post. Happy New Year everyone, and if you are up for it, you should join in too!!

1 comment:

Angeles said...

what a great idea! i can't wait to see your photos! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin