Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brothers

For the most part, these two little guys get along great, but like all siblings, they have their moments.
I thought that rather than post pictures of them in their happier moments, that I would take this opportunity to share with you some of those not-so-happy moments in our household that warranted this mamarazzi to bust out with her camera with a screaming child in front of it.

Enjoy!

Refusing to go to bed.

Not getting his way

Fighting over who should get in the car
Time out Refusing to use the potty
Sundevil meltdown
Alright, so perhaps I was a little unfair posting most of the pics of D. But what do you expect from a 1 year old?

5 comments:

Marissa said...

HILARIOUS! that is so our lives too :) Gotta love it! that potty pic is funny and the one of them fighting to get in the car...we totally have that going on at our house too!

have a great day!

Brooke and Josh said...

LMAO,. Hilarious pics to go with the descriptions.

Brooke and Josh said...

LMAO,. Perfect pics to go with the descriptions.

Lani said...

So cute! I don't know what this says about me, but my favorite pics of kids are always the ones where they are throwing a fit, or in a bad mood or whatever. They just make me laugh so much (hence why my fave pic of all time is that one of Aleksander screaming with that wig on - I will LOL about that forever!)

Blessed Mommy said...

these are great Michelle! Awesome memories to look back on. Great job catching the oh so fun times, ;) wink wink

Blog Widget by LinkWithin