Thursday, August 19, 2010

Simplicity Blog Button Design Challenge

Faith over at Simplicity is having a contest.

Here are her rules:

*Grab a pic from this set on my Flickr site
*Edit it - but please keep it in color
*Add some text - I like handwritten style scripts & typewriter fonts
*Post the button on your blog & link it up here.
*Linky closes next Wedenesday & voting opens
*Get your readers to vote for your button!
*Voting closes August 28th 11pm
*The winner with be payed $60 to help me with my blog-layout overhaul. Plus I will place their blog button on my blog until the next layout design change- free advertising!

Here is my entry:


9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Did you seriously just write me that yours looks like crap - I was just thinking how cool yours looked. It almost looks like a drawing. How'd you do that?

Faith said...

This looks SO colorful :) and I LOVE the layout & fonts that you used.

Mommy Katie said...

I am a new follower and I would love a follow back!!
http://mommysexton.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Sikora said...

Following you from Friendly Friday Follow. Be sure and return the favor! Visit For Such a Time as This at www.jennifersikora.com

Shining 2 Save said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop!

Hope you can stop by and check out my blog, I have some great giveaways going on right now.
http://shining2save.com

Have a great weekend!
Kari

Kel said...

Looks great! I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hops and wanted to invite you to our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Christy said...

I love your colors and your fonts! It's really cool how you used multiple fonts without making it seem overwhelming!

Sarah Halstead said...

Wow! Great job. I love how bright and cheery it is.

Marie said...

Hi there,

New follower from Meet Me Monday. I love these blog hops, they are great ways to meet some really awesome people. :)

Hoping you'll drop by for a visit whenever you get a moment. Thanks

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Blog Widget by LinkWithin