Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In a Yellow House Photo Challenge:Trees

Once again I am submitting another photo into the:




This challenge came pretty easy to me, because I immediately thought of some of the pictures I had taken at Tempe Town Lake a few posts back. One picture in particular was brought to mind and it was this one:

Normally I edit my photos, but this one I just couldn't. It's completely untouched.

I love the golden glow of the sun as it peeks through the trees, plus I love that haze that was leftover by a small burst of rain. And if you look closely in the far back on the left, you can see the Tempe Town Lake bridge.

Good luck with everyone's entries. Thanks for hosting this Ashley!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That golden glow is so gorgeous. Great shot.

carlotta said...

This one is stunning. Love the colors!

Tricia said...

very smooth & lovely light

Shari said...

Completely untouched and completely awesome. I love how the golden sun shine behind the trees.

Excellent challenge photo.

Nat said...

Love the haze and the glow. I can see why you didn't want to touch it. Great capture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin