Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In a Yellow House Photo Challenge: Arts-N-Crafts

I wish I had taken a better photo of the kids with their art this week, but it was quite messy. Sooooo.....I had to hit up the archives, and I found some of the D man at the Phoenix Children's Museum painting the castle (which probably has over 10,00 layers of paint on it.)

The artist at work.

[my entry]

I was seconds away from a disaster here because he stuck his brush full of paint through that slit in the wall to get me. You can see all the pink paint that was left over from that near hit.

7 comments:

Ewa said...

It looks like it was fun:)
I'm your new follower, I have to come back and see more of your great photos!

Buckeroomama said...

LOL!! I`ve learned to stay far away from the kids when they`re wielding a paint brush... unless I`m wearing something I wouldn`t mind getting paint on. ;p

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great shot - I love the way you've framed it. Neat perspective.

Rachel said...

I love the children's museum. I can't wait until my little guy is old enough to enjoy it. Great picture!

Claire's Creations and Photography said...

I would have had a heart attack if my son did that to me. At least your gem is safe! Wonderful captures. Great job.

Hollie said...

I LOVE the colors!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE it. Great perspective!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin