Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Friday

This is my first time taking part in Christopher and Tia's "Flashback Friday." How fun!

Flashback Friday Button


Here is me at age 3. Circa 1982....maybe a little '83ish. My hair was amazingly wavy and beautiful...*ahem* minus the frizz on top. But honestly, I can't get my hair to look that way anymore.

I was probably getting ready to run in the sprinklers just after drinking some Koolaid (you can see the juicy remnants on the corners of my mouth). It was during the summer for sure, and I am guessing that it was probably 100 plus degrees that day. It's ALWAYS that hot in Arizona during the summer.

My "running through the sprinkler" days are over with now. And that's ok, because nowadays I can sit in my air conditioned house and watch through the window as my little ones do the same thing....right after a tall glass of red Koolaid of course.

11 comments:

Valery said...

HI there just stopping by from the Boost my blog Friday stop by and say Hi and tell me why your smiling this Friday. No flashing back for me lol. I want to lose some weight and flash forward.
http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/

A Marine's Wife! said...

aw too cute!

Beth said...

Following you back! Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com

Nickie said...

Awww...how cute you were!!

I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday! I hope you'll stop by my little webhome and return the favor! http://www.nofse.com

Danelle said...

So adorable! I don't know about you, but it's not just my hair that I wish looked the way it did back then. :)

Brenda said...

I am your newest follower from Boost My Blog Friday, drop on in and say hi at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
Have an awesome weekend!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

LOVE this!

Newest follower from Boost My Blog Friday.

:D

Jill said...

Hi! Just found your blog from boost your blog Fridays and I'm your newest follower! Hope you stop by my blog and consider following me back! Have a wonderful weekend!
blessings,
Jill

Traci66 said...

You had beautiful hair. Thanks for following me. I am glad to follow you too.

Carrie said...

Aww you are so cute! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend- Carrie@ ourtipsandtales

Christopher And Tia said...

Kool Aid and sprinklers and the 80's, OH MY!!!

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!
I hope this picture is framed somewhere, for all to see.

Welcome to Flashback Friday!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin