Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st

Oh dear!
It's July already.

Half the summer is almost over it seems and it's been almost 2 whole months since I have blogged on here. I feel horrible about it.

My computer caught a nasty virus (7 to be exact). And in the meantime, I was using a laptop from the 90's (which I thought would get me by for the time-being, but obviously didn't couldn't). For me to turn on the computer and to hop on the internet, would take me roughly 10 minutes to do. I would turn it on, walk away for a few minutes, come back, click on my little "Internet Explorer" icon, walk away again and then finally it would reveal my homepage. It was terrible.

To check my email? Became a frustrating task.

To leave comment on facebook? I would almost rip my hair out waiting for my comment to post so I could move on.

To blog? Forget it. The laptop was soo noisy (thinking and processing info) when I typed that I thought it was about to take off.

So I did without the internet for quite some time, but deep down, I missed it.

Now, our computer is fixed, and that is what I am typing on right now. I wish I could post pics, but I don't have any recent pics on here. Sorry. Once I get them transferred to this computer I will be doing some post blogging because so much has gone on since May.

Stay tuned......

1 comment:

anto said...

no entiendo nada de lo que dice , no se de ingles

Blog Widget by LinkWithin