Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#300

It's my 300th post.

This calls for a celebration of some sort although I am not sure what. I would've hit 300 long ago had my computer not conked out on me. Now I am trying sooo hard to try to catch up and be a normal blogger again.

Little A is attending a summer science camp this week and he is stoked. I must admit, I am too. I read up on this program and I so wish they had this when I was younger. Yesterday was his first day there and he loved it. His cousin K was there with him, so I think it made for a fun day for both of them (thanks D for getting in the pic.)

Waiting in line for his new class.

Yesterday they were going to build and launch paper airplanes, fly styrofoam gliders, explore Bernoulli's Law and experience how air affects the flight of an airplane.
He had such a fabulous time and was excited to share his new planes with us when we went to pick him up. Of course, his cousin was equally enthused. These 2 were running around flying their new planes all over the place.

They even showed the masks they made. Little A made some sort of a crazy robot. The tongues on their masks were pretty darn funny too!

When I went in to drop Little A off for his second day of class today, I wanted to learn what they would be researching. They usually hand the parents an itinerary of the day while we check-in. Instead, I had a screaming 19-month old on my hands who repeatedly ran away from me and left his trail of shoes behind him.
The girls there were so generous and picked up his shoes as I ran out the door chasing my child around and helped me flip through the sign in book while D was kicking and screaming.
Guess that's what I get when I don't return to the car for his blanket or "deetee" as he calls it. Next time, I'll know better.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like so much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin