Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update from last post

I didn't know how things were going to turn out after meeting up with Salina yesterday. Now, I can honestly say that I am soooo incredibly glad we met up because it seems like we picked up right where we left off 20 years ago.

It was like nothing had changed.

When we first sat down, I asked her if I could just look at her since I hadn't seen her in soooo long. The last time I saw her she was just a kid with scrunchies in her hair, and so for the first few moments I just had to soak in her new womanly appearance.

After that, we were trying to get all caught up on our lives. School, boys, work, kids....you name it. We had some great laughs, and a couple times we were almost reduced to tears. We probably went through every emotion possible.

I had an uh-mazing time. Now that she's in my life, we can't/won't ever lose touch again.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay. That's awesome that things went great for you. :)

Laffylady said...

Wow that's so kool...I cant imagine doing that after ..well for me..27 years...I would have been nervous too..glad it went so terrific..!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin