Monday, January 25, 2010

HissyFits

My friend Leanne had been raving about this place when I last saw her. It wasn't until I heard another friend talk about this place, that I was finally prompted to go check it out.

All I can say is that this little boutique nestled in the area of 7th street and Glendale Ave is AWESOME!

They have clothing there that ranges from newborn all the way up to about a size 12 or so. Luckily, I can still get Little A squeezed into some of their clothing. They have a rockin' display of funky and trendy name brand clothes along with cool hip toys, bedroom and nursery furniture in excellent condition.

I picked up a sweater and a Ralph Lauren button up shirt for D for under $8. Plus I scored a wooden train table, wooden tracks and wooden trains for $55!! It was in amazing condition and most of the parts and pieces were still in bags. I was so excited to visit this place. I CANNOT wait to go there again.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin