Saturday, January 9, 2010

6

It's the magic number number today.

My big boy Little A turned 6 years old. He has been waiting for this birthday probably shortly after he turned 5. Now, he can't wait to turn 7. It's funny how excited kids are as they get older, yet as adults we cringe as it nears our birthday.

I was remembering where I was 6 years ago today and how much pain I was in as I pushed my little guy into the world. It was a rough pregnancy and labor, but it was sooooo worth it. I was able to pull him out with the doctor's assistance and see what I was having.
A big, beautiful boy.

All 7 lbs, 6 oz, 21 inches long and simply amazing in every way.

January 9th, 2004

It's a big day for him today. We celebrated his birthday with 10 of his close friends at Golfland in Mesa. We played arcade games, ate pizza and cake and then headed off to play golf. We all had a great time.
Start of his big day.

Playing games with his friends.
Eating pizza
Blowing out his candles!
Hanging with his buddy X.
Hmm...where did that ball go?

Releasing balloons.I was tired of being a balloon lady.

Getting goofy during golfing.
The kids all nestled in the hole
How old are you now?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE A!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown Mami said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful boy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin