Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just around the corner

The holidays are approaching here VERY quickly. Too quickly. Like, wasn't I just eating turkey yesterday or something? Or wasn't I JUST dressing up in my Octomom costume last week?

Well, nevertheless, the holidays are coming and I'm not ready. I don't think I ever am. I buy gifts throughout the year because I find a great deal at the store and I always have someone in mind when I buy it. Then I bring it home, keep it in the bag I bought it in and tuck it away somewhere in my house. Come holiday season, I have NO clue where I hid my gifts--none! I bought this really cute wallet for my friend 5 months ago to give to her for Christmas. Where is it? I don't know. It's frustrating!

Last week at Little A's swim class, they had Santa there. All the kids were able to get their picture taken with him. I had no idea they were going to have this there, but they did and we hopped on it. Here is the result:

Enjoy!

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That picture is so cute!! And I'm the same way if I buy gifts early - I've had to stop b/c I always end up buying gifts twice since I can never find them. :)

Kirsty said...

Classic! I love crying Santa photos-is that wrong? I have a few myself. :D Such cuties.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin