Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookie Mama

I've been baking cookies alllll week. It MUST be the holidays or something. I purchased this book at Joann's last week and I am in love with it.

I've made an old fashioned chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate malted cookie (the one on the cover). Both have turned out so beautifully, and I can't wait to share it with my family this weekend.

I wouldn't have been able to make them without my trusty sidekick, Little A. He was a HUGE help and really enjoyed spending some mommy-time with me, baking.

Rolling the malted balls

A glimpse of the cookies just before we placed them in the oven.

And after....

This is my jar of completed chocolate chip and malted cookies. Can't wait to share them this weekend. I think they turned out really well.
Even my little Italian chef guy agrees. Delizioso!

1 comment:

David said...

I coming over with a gallon of milk.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin