Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Wrist


I am sending out a mass of blogging posts. Some of them were typed but not published, and some of them I have been working on for a couple of days. I injured my wrist the other day. Not sure what happened, but the other night when I was at work the pain struck. It was horrible. I couldn't even hold up my cup of nightly tea, and writing with a pen was even more painful. I have been typing with my left hand, using the mouse with my left and carrying my little guy on my left arm. I can't lift, grasp, turn, drive, type or do anything with my right hand. It's THAT bad.


The pain is coming from my wrist joint and I am sure I either tweaked it the wrong way or it's an onset of some carpal tunnel bull shit. I'm hoping it's the 1st.


Hope I get better here soon. In the mean time, bare with me on my posts, and please be nice to me if my spelling or typing is horrendous.
Do you realize how difficult it is to use the mouse with your left hand?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin