Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weddings, and Halloween and other stuff, Oh my!

Such a busy weekend already. We had Little A's Halloween Carnival on Friday, and at night we had a wedding to go to. My co-worker Heather was tying the knot. She had a beautiful wedding at the Orange Tree Resort in Scottsdale. She did most of the decorations, and miscellaneous planning herself and it was beautifully orchestrated. Here are some pics from that night.









On Halloween night, we went out briefly with our neighbors to go trick-or-treating, because we were heading over to the Phoenix Zoo with Big A's friends for their newest attraction, Howl-oween.They hired a bunch of actors to come out and create several haunted trails for kids and adults. Little A was scared right after the first haunted trail we went into. I know that if I were younger, I probably would've been scared too. They had people jumping out and scaring you the ENTIRE time, so I have to admit that my heart rate was all over the place with people scaring me left and right.











I went there in my Octomom costume, which turned out to be a big hit. Random people were asking to take pictures of me and commenting on how hilarious my costume was. Glad I was able to bring laughter to some folks. Big A was dressed like a giant hotdog. He asked me what kind of a face does a hotdog make when he gets his picture taken. I informed him that hotdogs are super smiley......right?



Little A was in his Transformer costume and the D man was Tigger. Little A brought his bag of candy to the zoo and I was amazed at the lengthy trail of candy giving there was. Up and down the trail, Little A was able to stock up on more candy. It was crazy. For all the candy we ended up giving out at our house, we ended up getting the same amount of candy back in return from the people at the zoo.
The Zoo wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be and I was thankful for that. We had a terrific time and I think we'll probably go there next year.

2 comments:

Laun and Catherine said...

Michelle your costume is so awesome & funny! How do you come up with this stuff?

Debra said...

lol!!! I LOVE your costume! And the lips... PRICELESS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin