Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Way back WHEN-sday

July 2005
When Little A was just 1.5 years old, we enrolled him in a parent/tot swim class at one of my favorite City pools in the Valley. Every morning right after I got home from work, I drove him over to swim class. He really enjoyed getting in the water, splashing around and running away from me at any chance he could get.
At this pool in particular they have a "beach entry." If you aren't too familiar with what that is, just picture what it's like when you go to the beach. The further you go in, the deeper it gets. Same thing with this pool. Without having steps to go in, you just ease your way into the pool. It was a really nice pool.

Little A learned a lot that summer, and I think it made it so much easier having me there in the pool with him. Now, at 5 years old, he's swimming like a fish.

1 comment:

Mommy Dear said...

How sweet! Unbelievable how you can already post a pic of your little one under the title "WAY BACK WHEN," huh?

They grow so fast! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin