Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Way back WHEN-sday




These pics aren't from "way back," but they certainly were from the past. This was on 11.14.08, and the D man had just entered the world. All 8 lbs 6 oz of him (although, I think that extra 6 oz was due to his hair.)

He was beautiful.

I waited 9 months to find out what I was having. Yes, I am one of "those" people. The ones that refuse to find out what gender the baby is until they are born. It drove my family and my friends crazy, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that he/she was born healthy. If he were a girl, he was going to be Sophia Elise. Instead, he's D. :)


His actual due date? The EXACT day that Big A and I met 7 years earlier, November 16th, 2001. When the doctor first told me the due date, I smiled and made a slight chuckle. My doctor probably thought I was nuts, but deep down that date was special to me. This little baby is a blessing.
Thanks for entering our world little guy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin