Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Lurkey At Kindergarten

Today, Little A's Kindergarten class performed a play and sang some songs for parents, extended families and friends. Big A and I were there along with my parents. I was so happy they came because I know it meant a lot to Little A to have his grandparents there.


The kids came out single-filed, and dressed as pilgrims and indians. They were so cute that I could hardly contain myself from giggling at how adorable they are were. Standing up there re-enacting the Thanksgiving story and singing turkey songs that reminded me of the songs I sang when I was a little girl.

Click below to see a video of them singing.

The performance was really well organized. At the end, we all enjoyed a Thanksgiving "feast" (Kindergarten style) of roast turkey BBQ sandwiches, potato salad, veggies, and some delicious (makes-my-mouth-water-when-I-mention-them) chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. YUM!
What a great time and Little A did soooo amazingly well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin