Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I need your vote!

For everyone that reads my blog...even those *ahem* anonymous individuals that visit my blog on a daily basis (you know who you are), I need your help.

We are having our annual holiday work party next month and as part of my morale booster (remember how much I love them), I've decided to make it an "Ugly Holiday Sweater" work party.

So my dear co-worker, KR, and I went to Savers and Goodwill to check out their selection. Savers was WAY better by the way and we came out with 5 sweaters that we love.

This is where you come in.

I need you to let me know which sweaters you like on us. KR tried on 3 and I tried on 2.

Please leave me a comment and let me know which ones are hideous enough to wear to our holiday party. Oh and we are wearing the sweaters with a fabulous turtleneck.

You can leave me a comment anonymously. Just let me know which one you prefer.

Thanks!!

Choice #1

Choice #2
Choice #3

6 comments:

Laun and Catherine said...

For you the sweater in pic 2 & 3 & for your friend the sweater in pic 1! Have fun!

Lani said...

Ugh the vest is HIDEOUS!!!!

Unknown Mami said...

I think you can go for a layered look because more is more. KR can wear the vest over the white sweater and you can wear your vest with the cardigan over it.

Mommy Dear said...

Sweater vest!!

SimplyGigi said...

I think you should take them all and rotate them during the party! LOL Those are awesome!

Lise said...

#2!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin