Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Way Back WHEN-sday

Because Halloween is going to be here before you know it, I only deemed it important to post a few pics of Little A on Halloween in 2005. Allow me to introduce you to all the pics I took that night......




And that's all folks.
3 pictures were all he was willing unwilling to sit for. Plus, we have a tad bit of video footage. He hated his costume....absolutely HATED it.
And all that red stuff that's surrounding his mouth? That was the remaining portion of his popsicle. We gave it to him to try to coax him to stop crying and go trick-or-treating.
We NEVER left the house that night.

4 comments:

Manders said...

That is so cute!

Unknown Mami said...

So cute! I can't stand it.

LiLu said...

Thank GOD you have a video camera.

You'll need those tapes for blackmail, come the teenage years...

Lani said...

Truly hilarious. I would frame the first one and look at it every day, because it makes me laugh so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin