Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some new pics from my Dirty Thirty

My dear friend Camille from Badger Photography posted some pics from my party that I thought I would share. There are still PLENTY more to come so don't fret if your picture is not here.

In the mean time, I am still working on getting that video posted of my brother singing with the band. For some reason, it's taking hours to upload a video that's almost 2 minutes long. Anyone else have problems posting videos on here? Or does anyone know an easier way?

Centerpiece

My "30" necklace.
Poncho villa and I.
KK and Big A.
Alisha and her husband.
Big A and I.
Misty and Robert.
Donnie as Poncho Villa #2 and Whit.
Me and the Poncho Villas with the band.
Jane, me and Grace.
Kristen and Alfred.
Austin and Sunshine.
Some of my co-workers
Me and the best SIL ever--KK.
Obligatory brother/sister picture.
Daniel, Donnie and Big A.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Those are great pics. You are so beautiful... I love the necklace too!!
Thanks for stopping by my little blog, and for all your comment love!

Unknown Mami said...

Looks like fun was had by all. You can try uploading the video to Flickr and then embedding it into your post.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin