Friday, October 2, 2009

It's called work....kinda....

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I LOVE October. One of my favorite things to do is decorate my house or the office at work in preparation for Halloween. So when I was working the other night, I made sure that at the stroke of midnight on October 1st, I was unloading our office Halloween decoration box.

My co-workers and I had such a great time sticking the jelly spider cut outs on the windows, hanging pumpkin lights on our desks and dangling the ghosts and crows from the ceiling. And, with the help of the tallest guy at work, we were he was able to attach the webs from one end of the room to the other.


When I first started working at this job, no one decorated the office. We weren't allowed. By the time I moved up into a position that placed me in an actual office, I decided to change that.

Decorating your work space is a great morale booster, it's fun, plus it's a great conversation piece when people walk in. When I first starting breaking the rules at work and decorating the office, the head supervisor walked in and surprisingly enough, he was impressed. I was relieved, primarily because I didn't want to have to take anything down.

Told you it boosts morale!!

Here are a few pics from the other night. There are more to come, plus I will post a picture of the office when we are done.

Web beard.
Web hair.
Cracking the whip on the decorating crew.

2 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

It is a great morale builder!

Badger said...

Why didnt this fun event occur when the cooler reg reps are working???!!!! UGH! our feelings are wayyyyy HURT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin