Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Don't be Tardy for the Party"

Ok, I'm really not referring to my party coming up this weekend, but to the song that keeps humming through my head every time I watch the "Housewives of Atlanta." I can't get enough of that show, well ANY Housewives show really. It's addictive. Any time I turn on the TV, my fingers click straight onto the Bravo channel in hopes that SOME Housewives show is on. I really don't care which one.

So, I've been working on the nights that the Atlanta show is on, and I've been trying to get all caught up this weekend when they air the marathons. I was reminded that I have been meaning to look up who "Big Papa" is on the internet. Rather, what he looks like. If you watch the show, then you know what I am talking about.


Here is is pic:




Yikes! Sooooo not what I expected.


Also, read online today that Kandis Burruss's (another Housewife of Atlanta) ex-fiance was beaten to death. Wonder what that was all about. He kept pretty quiet on the show.



This season has been sooo utterly wild this year that I can't even keep up. I can't wait for the season finale!!

1 comment:

Mia said...

I am a BIG fan of the show too! NJ was my favorite! Thanks for the big papa photo! Not what I expected either! That is terrible about Kandis' ex. Glad to know I can go to your blog for quick updates! 8-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin