Friday, August 28, 2009

A sneak peek at what he's in for on Monday

We had a Kindergarten orientation yesterday for Little A. We were able to check out his school, meet the teachers, find out which of his friends were going there, as well as gaining an understanding of what lies ahead for him this year.

I have to admit, there were a couple times I just wanted to tear up in front of the teachers as they explained all the different things he would be accomplishing this year. It's a wonderful school and I am so thrilled he has a chance to go there.
20 kids.
3 teachers.
7:1 ratio.
Doesn't get any better than that.

Here are some of the things he has to look forward to:


Michelangelo the tortoise
Painting outside

One of the guinea pigs roaming around on the playground
Cubbies!!
Playground
Mini-Farm
Tractors....hehehe
Multimedia room

Little A making his flower for the plant wall.
I meant to take some pictures of the music room and learning centers, but the D man was ALL over the place and it was difficult to take pics when he's trying to get into everything.

I felt a bit more at ease going there knowing that he is going to have a great time and learn sooo much. As confident as I am writing about his impending first day I KNOW that I am going to be a nice hot mess.

Deep down inside, I can already feel it coming.

1 comment:

Lise said...

Wow - this school looks awesome! Where is it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin