Monday, August 3, 2009

D to the Power of 2

The D man had his first OFFICIAL playdate today with none other than ANOTHER D man. Yes, that's correct, they share the same name. I met his mother at a kids birthday party later last year after I had D and she was pregnant with her D who coincidentally shares the same birthday as Little A. Are you catching all of this?

So we decided to get our kids together after months of discussing a playdate and never being able to. You know how that works.....she's busy, I'm busy, she's out of town, I'm sick, she's working all week, I've got the kids in other activities....alas, we are free and FINALLY a playdate is in order.

It was cute.

It was funny.

And when you say their name, they both look at you.

They played at my house and then we headed over to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch. I have a love/hate relationship with that place. It's gross. The pizza tastes like cardboard with ketchup and plastic cheese sprinkled on top, yet I grew up on it, went to birthdays there and for some odd reason I find myself time and time again wanting to go back. Grrrr.....addiction at its finest.

We had a fun time and were glad that the D boys got to meet one another. Can't wait til our next playdate. :)

1 comment:

Mommy Dear said...

Looks like they had fun!! :-)

And I LOVE me some PPP! Seriously--with a cold pitcher of beer--it's the best!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin