Saturday, August 22, 2009

D man's 1st OFFICIAL haircut

We've been cutting D's hair since he's been born. In case you are unfamiliar with what his hair was like when he was fresh out of the cooker, allow me to remind you:


And then a few days later his hair was like this:

So D has had about 2-3 haircuts already. I've only been just trimming them with scissors this whole time so he'd stop yanking on it, and to also get it out of his eyes. But I was slacking. And his hair looked like this before I cut it:



BEFORE:




AND.........






AFTER:

He wasn't too fond of the entire haircutting process though as I was forced to resort to a REAL razor rather than scissors. He cried the entire time and I was unable to razor off a straight edge on the side of his face and on the very back on the bottom.

C'EST LA VIE though, right?

But I DID use a razor this time, therefore I'd like to consider it his "1st Official Haircut."

He looks a lot like Little A now, plus D likes it.....

....I think.

1 comment:

Lise said...

What a cutie! I'm afraid that my son won't need a haircut for YEARS to come. :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin