Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Tuesday

Well my back still hurts. It's getting better, but it's still difficult to stand up and walk around the house. I am mostly comfortable when I am in a reclining position. I have had to resort to some medication for my back spasms which I luckily still have here at home from my last bout of back pain. Don't worry, the medication hasn't expired, yet!

It literally feels like someone hit me in the lower portion of my back with a 2x4. Not that I have ever experienced it before, but it's just soooo PAINFUL and it's what I imagine being hit with a 2x4 would feel like.

I am trying my best to keep the kids occupied despite the pain and the fact that lifting up D doesn't make it feel any better.

I gave Little A a canvas to work on. He's been painting it most of the day. He paints, leaves it to dry a bit and then returns later to paint on it some more. He so neat about everything too. He cleans his brush the correct way, places his paints in a palette and then covers them up when he steps away so the paint doesn't dry.

Wonder where he learned that from?

This was at the start of his painting job.

The blue thing on the left is a rocket ship which has yet to be completed.


I gave D a haircut today. I placed him in his highchair and sat in a bar chair so I could cut his hair without being in pain. He looks so sharp. I can't believe how big he's getting. Over the weekend, he gained ANOTHER tooth. It's on the bottom right in the picture if you can see it. His teeth are really coming in quickly. Poor little guy has been miserable too. I've been giving him Oragel or Hylands Teething tablets. Both seem to be doing a good job of easing his pain.

Oh if only I could keep these little dudes entertained a little bit more. Alas, mommy needs to rest the back and hopefully get better soon.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I know that every comment I leave here is some variation of "CUUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!" but seriously, the boys are so adorable. I just want to hug them.

Hope your back feels better--I know you have so many troubles with it. Do a shot of tequila, that should help :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin