Thursday, July 9, 2009

Eddie V's

A week ago, my mother informed me that a friend of mine, Brian Feirstein, was featured in the food section of the Arizona Republic. You can view the article by clicking here.

If you haven't been to Eddie V's Edgewater Grille in Scottsdale, please do so. And I'm not just saying that because I know the chef, but honestly, this was probably some of the best seafood I have ever had.

Big A and I went there for our anniversary a couple years back and my friend Brian was gracious enough to give us the royal treatment while we were there. We feasted on some of the best oysters that Big A claims he has ever had, delicious entrees and for dessert we had the Hot Chocolate Godiva Cake which was decorated with a chocolate lace on the edges that read, "Happy Anniversary"--to DIE for!!
Although the restaurant is quite pricey, it's one of those places where you get what you pay for, and this place is certainly worth it. Kudos to you Brian for your amazing accomplishments!!
As kids in preschool (1984)
Chef Brian and I (2007)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin