Saturday, June 13, 2009

yum!

Ok, quick blog...sorta busy this weekend.

We went to Takamatsu's in Chandler for some sushi. I was craving it, plus, we were anxious to try this place out. A co-worker of mine (who I think has fabulous taste in food) told me about this place and swears by it. He goes there all the time and raves about the $20 all-you-can-eat sushi.

I KNEW this was something I had to try out even though Big A was a little skeptical about eating sushi at a primarily Korean restaurant. I did a little research online and they had fabulous reviews for their Korean BBQ and their sushi.

Let me just say that my all-time favorite sushi place is Todai. They had one here in Phoenix for a while, and I was completely bummed when they got rid of it. If you ever want to try it though, you'll have to go to their closest location to us: San Diego, where you can sample their football field length all-you-can-eat sushi buffet.

In the meantime, I will take Takamatsu's. The people that worked there were super friendly and the sushi basically melted in my mouth. Delish!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin