Monday, June 29, 2009

Splashing around at the zoo

I went to the zoo on Sunday with some of my HS girlfriends. We had a great time despite the 113 degree weather. Ugh....it depresses me to even have to type that because "113 degrees" and the word "weather" should never be in the same sentence.

The Phoenix Zoo has 2 splash parks that we just had to take advantage of on this hot day. Oh, and can I tell you that there may have been only 100 other people as crazy as us to be out there. The parking lot was pretty empty and Little A and some other kid were the only ones on the carousel. Hows that for a blazing hot day at the zoo??
D enjoying the circle of water. Trish, Steph and Stace keeping an eye on the kiddos.
Little A sliding down the water slide.
Angel hiding in the tree.
Thomas cooling off his bottom.
Trisha and Alyssa ready to go home.
Steph and Thomas goofin' around.
Stace and Angel enjoying the hot weather....kidding.
Little A took this photo of us.
I hardly posted any pics of myself because I looked like ass. Seriously. I was sweating like a pig and I went in the water and played with Little A, hence the major fro deal going on with my hair.

Ahhhhhh....summer...........

GOOD TIMES!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin