Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Honest Scrap--Pouring from the soul

The "Honest Scrap Award" is not for those that can tell a good fable, exaggerate a story or two, or animate a tall tale in their blogs. This award is for those that are honest in their writing and can pour every little bit of their life into a well-formed verse. Piece by piece until it forms a wonderful allegory....elegantly written, and brilliantly put together.

I am honored to be viewed as one of those writer's by Mommy Dearest, who graciously and generously passed this award to me.
Thank you Mommy Dearest!

"The 'Honest Scrap Award' comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."

Let's Begin!!

1. I refuse to share dairy products with other people. I think it's gross and completely germy (is that a word?).

2. I am a realist. I don't believe that "Everything happens for a reason," "That was meant to be," or that "Things will just work itself out." Nor do I believe in horoscopes.

3. I find vanity plates completely annoying.

4. I'm not a "shoe person." I don't own a ton of shoes and I never pay attention to other people's shoes either. I wear flip-flops 365 days a year.

5. I hate being woken up before my alarm clock goes off--even if it's a minute before.

6. I listen to music A LOT, but I do not own an IPOD and I do not have millions of CD's.

7. I prefer college football over professional football.

8. When someone tell me their "dream from last night." I tend to tune out because I find it completely boring.

9. I love the winter season.

10. I cry like a baby when I see a roach. I am terrified!

It is with pleasure that I pass this award on to:

Bekah @ All Things Squishy

Xandi @ Party Of Four-The Atkinson Family

Camille @ Keeping Up With The Badgers

Tara @ The Ronquillo Crew

Jenny @ Meet Virginia

Debra @ Debabblings

Sunshine @ Every Day Changes

Stacie @ Stacie and Jason

Allison @ The Famous Amos'

Gigi @ Conceptual Reality

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin