Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drowning.....

....in laundry, that is.

I've been putting it off for quite a while now. Not that I've been wearing dirty clothes or anything, but I am down to the clothes that I don't like wearing. You know, the ones that are so last year, the ones that are a little snug in the waist, and "period" underwear....yeah those too.

I usually wash our faves and then pile the rest to wash later. However, later turned into a week which turn into a couple weeks, which turned into months.....literally.

Needless to say, I need to devote some laundry time (although I am dreading it).

My posting will be a bit sporadic this week, as I just need a break from everything. My last post this week will be tomorrow. "Wordless Wednesday" makes it so easy for me.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Virginia (Jenny) said...

I know!!! I am waaaay behind! Goodness gracious. I'm not even gonna tell you how much laundry I'm behind on. Sheesh. Okay girlie, when you get down to the clothes you don't like to wear, I have one word for you. DONATE! That is a great way to know what to get rid of. It will make you feel better and maybe even give you a reason to go out and buy that shirt you wanted. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin