Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wave parks? A thing of the past. How about something better?

I received an email from a good friend of mine telling me to check out a link for something AMAZING coming over to my neck of the woods. I checked out the site and I was floored!!

Forget about Waterworld, Big Surf and Sunsplash. Try a year round, indoor beach with 80,000 square feet of water fun that allows people to surf, kayak, snorkel, scuba, rock climb, wakeboard and raft??? Now I know what you are thinking. That's impossible right? Wrong! Check it out here.


It's coming out next year over by me and I am sooooo excited. We just may never have to go to CA again, plus Big A will be able to put that surfboard of his to good use. The company is also in the works to build the same exact thing over in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The UAE is known for their forward thinking when it comes to city planning. If you aren't a frequent news reader of all the crazy shit they build over there, check these out:


The World Dubai
The Palms Dubai
The Burj Dubai
The Towers Dubai
The Opus Dubai
The Dancing Towers Dubai
The Dubai Pearl

For other Dubai projects, click here.

If I'm forgetting something from over there, I apologize. I try to keep myself up to date on their buildings and islands.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin