Saturday, May 9, 2009

Painting

I'll be taking a couple days off from blogging on here because I will be busy painting. I am soooo tired of looking at my boring white walls. My house has been in dire need of it and I've been slacking off tremendously from it.



There is nothing more refreshing than painting. I love it! It's a nice little workout, it's cathartic, and it opens my mind up to a little creativity.....I could go on and on about how I love painting, but I don't want to bore you.

As of now I am painting my kitchen a nice "Harvest Brown" with an accent wall that has yet to be determined. It will probably be some sort of a green to match my curtains and placemats....we'll see.

Be back in a few days!!

1 comment:

Mommy Dear said...

You and me both! I'll post pics, too, so you can see my crazy pink powder room. So excited--it needed a makeover so bad, poor thing.

can't wait to see your kitchen!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin