Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

**BEWARE OF PICTURE OVERLOAD**
I couldn't think of a very catchy title other than "Memorial Day Weekend" so that will just have to do for now. Hopefully I'll be able to sum it up nicely.

We probably spent, oh I would say, the first 2 days having a water balloon fight. It was fun and I found myself feeling like a kid ALL over again. Isn't that what kids can do to you sometimes? We had several balloons left over from last summer and we bought some more a week ago because we couldn't find the ones from last year. So here we were with hundreds of balloons in hand and several hose attachments for the balloons. I became the designated "water-balloon-filler-upper" since Little A couldn't tie them and Big A's hands were too big for tying.



Day one consisted of Big A and Little A battling it out. I was really impressed with how well Little A did.


Day two was the war between Little A and myself. Hate to say, but Little A won. He NAILED me right in the face. I have never had that happen to me before.

With all the balloon fighting, I'm sure you were wondering where the D man was. Well he actually was the ref getting the field ready for us.....

And after that, he cheered us on from the sidelines.

*************************************************************************

On Sunday, we went over to my parent's house for BBQ and swim. My aunts and uncle were there so it was really nice to have everyone all together. After everyone kind of left, we went outside because the weather was AWESOME. My dad was helping Aleksander fish their pool.



We had such a fun time. The food was great and it was nice to spend a relaxing weekend with my family.

1 comment:

Mommy Dear said...

You guys are too cute!

Looks like you had a fun Memorial weekend!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin