Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've twitted my last tweet.....

or is it twittered my last twit?

Well whatever the case, I am over the whole Twitter thing. I gave it a try about a week ago, and I am just not crazy about it. It's already enough to update my other sites, but twitter...meh. Having to update every spare moment of my life has become a job in itself.
For those that don't have Twitter here is the main jist of it: you are constantly updating your life; what your doing, eating, seeing, smelling, hearing, reading, feeling....etc... Twitter asks you one question:

"What are you doing?"

So all it is, is a site where you write exactly that: what you're doing. I have friends that are on there CONSTANTLY and update it about every single minute. I know they are at work, but to have to hop on the web or on your phone and type in what you are doing is silly, and quite frankly, a waste of time.

Maybe it's just me. I don't know. I deleted my account and I am happy.

Click here to see this hilarious video on what Twitter is like in 'real' life.

4 comments:

Mommy Dear said...

That video is hilarious! Yeah, I update like once a month, which is defeating any purpose twitter may have had for me.

The 'K' Family said...

I guess that site may be ok, if you don't belong to any other site, are single, lead a busy active life, and actually have it hooked up to your phone.

Xandi said...

I hear ya..I don't understand it at all and would much rather spend the time updating my facebook status than that. I have an account, but think I've logged on maybe twice..

Debra said...

I didn't belong to it very long either, as I couldn't see the point in it and either 1) didn't have a clue what to write, or 2) couldn't keep it to 140 characters (or however many it is).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin