Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Had a wonderful day today........

Big A wished me a Happy Mother's Day at midnight and presented me with a bouquet of beautiful pink roses.
Got to have a nice long sleep and woke up late.

Big A made me breakfast.

Little A made a Mother's Day gift for me at school.

Big A bought me my most favorite perfume in the ENTIRE world. (it's been discontinued for years!) Imagine all the great scents in the world bottled up into one perfume--this is it!!
Had my family over for a delicious dinner of BBQ'd Salmon in a Chipotle Adobo sauce with sticky rice and asparagus.


Followed that, with a delicious array of 4 different kinds of cheesecake (Raspberry, Strawberry, Tuxedo Chocolate and Double Chocolate Threat). YUM!!

Realized that I have the most amazing family ever who love me unconditionally!! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin