Thursday, April 2, 2009

Painting Stucco

If I have to hear those 2 words again, I think I will keel over and die. Big A has been working on our stucco for months now. I have joked with him that I think he has a secret relationship with the stucco as I can never find him in the house anymore. Then I look outside, of course, and see him fixing the stucco in some way. He's quite the perfectionst and noticed some cracks forming. He tried sealing them and then painting over them, hour after hour, day after day, night after night. It was getting to the point where he was literally out there monitoring the damn thing waiting for the next crack to form just so he could run over quickly and fix it before the crack spread any further.

He bought an awesome paint that's very elasticky (is that a word?). Him and Little A spent most of the day painting the entire back wall with this stuff. It looks great and I really hope this solves our problem so I can get my husband back! :)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin