Friday, March 20, 2009

The cleaning ladies

Ever since I had kids, it has been extremely difficult to keep up with daily household cleaning. I get one room finished, move onto the next one and by the time I finish it, the first room is back to a crazy clutter. I can't win. I'm not a stay-at-home-mom, so I really don't have all the time in the world to be dealing with it.

My mother-in-law (MIL) offered some great advice and help. She suggested that I have some cleaning ladies come in every now and then to help out. I was hesitant to do it. I felt like having cleaning ladies was something that older people would do since they aren't capable of cleaning an entire house themselves. It took me a while (and some reasoning from my MIL) to realize that cleaning ladies can take care of the work for me so I can spend more time with my family.

So far, I have had these cleaning ladies for 2 months and I love it! The amount of stress I had, has been reduced. Plus, I have so much more time on the weekends to be able to spend with my family instead of having to clean rooms, vaccum and dust. What would normally take me 2-3 days to do, is now complete in about an hour and a half. I love it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin