Thursday, January 29, 2009

RIP Nana

As if things could not get any worse.......

The day I was brought home from the hospital from having my gall bladder taken out, I found at that my grandmother had passed away.

She was 92 years old. I can't even explain the hurt I am feeling right now. I feel like I have a dark cloud looming over me and I just want it to go away. I am waiting for these streak of horrible events to just vanish.

My nana has been through soooo much in her lifetime. The thing that hurt me most was listening to my dad on the phone trying to tell me that she had passed away. The only words that crept out of his mouth when he said that he had something to tell me was "Nana....." and then he fell silent and started crying.

I don't think I can write any more right now. I am too upset.......

RIP Nana 01.28.09



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin